Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trying to catch a bit of fall




We made a last minute trip up to the cabin this weekend to try and catch what little fall is left. We missed most of the tree colors near the cabin, but did manage to see a few on the drive. We took the kids on a long walk/hike to a nearby creek and they had a blast. I kept yelling at them as I was afraid one was sure to fall in the fridged water, but my fun loving hubby told me to stop, that they were having fun and to just let it go. And, not one of them fell in...a few cold feet, but otherwise nothing to report. Ok, so he was the wise one! Shane's Dad and sister came up with our niece on Sat. and I got to have a photo shoot with that sweet doll baby! We got a few great shots and I am excited to see how they print out. I also had planned on getting our family Christmas card photo this weekend too, I had coordinating outfits and everything, but Shane felt it necessary to get a bad case of the flu by Sat. night. He is the sickest I have ever seen him in our 11 years of marriage. I quickly cleaned the cabin, packed everyone up and head home as early as possible. Poor guy is on the couch and just miserable. I did manage to capture an adorable picture of the kids at the creek, so be looking for this great photo in your mail box this Christmas.

No comments: