I am exhausted and grumpy today and the fun of yesterday seems to be a blur
BUT it was fun and worth while!
My dear friend and I got up and went to Walmart at 4:45am on Black Friday. It was not nearly as crazy as I imagined, yet there were moments we got stuck in the isles. She was the big winner and price matched most of her toys with ads from the other stores and saved a bunch of money. We did have to be home by 7:00am so our hubbies could have their fun too. Then, in a complete and total state of oblivion, we went back out last night. This time the crowds were non-existant, but some of the things we were hoping to find were gone. Again, we enjoyed eachother's company and we both agreed it was more fun to go together than alone, however, I am feeling it today. Another cup of coffee and maybe the fog will lift! At least I am done...check that item off my holiday list!
No comments:
Post a Comment