Thursday, November 6, 2008
The results are in....
For those of you that do not know for the past 4 weeks I have been participating in a women's boot camp...aka killer exercises routine. It was Mon-Thurs for 1 hour, and let me tell you, it was hard! She took our weight and measurements and we ran a timed mile the first week and again tonight to see how much progress we made. Well, I am a goal orientated person so the results were going to help me determine success. I took a whole minute off my mile...shocking! I lost almost 5lbs and a total of 5.5 inches all over. My biggest excitement was the 1.75 inches off my fanny and 1.25 inches off my tummy! I have a huge smile on my face tonight! In addition to the obvious results I am proud of myself for improving my overall health. Thanks to my dear sweet friend Suzy for encouraging me to do this boot camp, and although half way through I thought she must hate me for wanting me to do this, I absolutely know without doubt she loves me enough to help me be in better shape. Suzy you rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment