Monday, June 1, 2009

Dbacks Game


On Saturday we had the privilege once again to go to a game as a family. The Diamondbacks organization is amazing and just like last year they dedicated a whole game to foster care awareness and we we able to get discounted tickets. The kids LOVE going to the games...when we got to our seats Nathan just sat down, started clapping and yelling "BASEBALL, BASEBALL, BASEBALL" over and over! He made friends with a fellow fan sitting next to him and was captivated by the game the whole time we sat there. As you can see they enjoyed pizza and snack bags provided by a local charity. They also each got a hat and it was Stephen Drew Bobblehead day. I will admit however that two adults to five kids is not the ideal baseball viewing ratio, but still very fun. I love watching their expressions as the game and plays go on.


Not the best pictures, but still shows all the fun we had!

1 comment:

Jeanetta said...

Cute! But all I see Nathan doing is eating! :)