Saturday, June 27, 2009

I finally did it!!!

I finally did my first cornrow braids today!! You cannot even imagine how excited I am. I try very hard to be purposeful in my hair care for Ayana, and I have been trying to do cornrows for months. Thanks to Youtube and an awesome mom who posted several "how to" videos I learned and was finally successful today. I cannot wait to keep up this new talent and try fun, new, fancy hair styles for her. Oh, and in preparation for the 4th of July I just HAD to do red, white and blue beads. She had people fussing over her at Bashas today because if it, which of course she loves.


3 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

GOOD job Friend. =)

Jeanetta said...

Awesome! And to think a few years ago you couldn't do french braids! :)

Anonymous said...

How long did it take? It looks sooo stinkin cute!