Saturday, June 6, 2009

Morning at the Zoo

I found out that members can get into the zoo at 6:00am this summer so we tried to get up early and beat the crowds. We did not end up getting there as early as we wanted, but we were able to visit the new splash pad. It has a cave, slide and waterfall. And a bonus, we were home before lunch and everyone is napping now, including Shane! The kids had fun I think...at least that's what their smiles say to me.

When did this sweet baby of mine start looking like such a little lady?

Gotta love the pure joy on her face...very cool shot!

Oh those boys...aren't they so cute?

Those look like perfect "pinching" booties!










1 comment:

mama bird said...

How fun! You have a lot of energy! I love the long braids...you're getting really good at doing her hair!