Monday, August 4, 2008

Back Home, More Pics, and Wrap up

Well, as with all life these days the trip went by fast. I have to say that so far the weather is what I miss the most. I had no idea just how beautiful it was there. Having a brother in art school and my new camera, we took quite a few creative liberties with the scenery. It was fun to experiment with such a fantastic canvas the God created just to please us. Enjoy a little more of my trip...thanks Rich!
Can you believe I actually found a boat with his name on it? And I had to take a picture!
We went to the beach not to far from his place...the water was cold but it was quiet and peaceful.




Experimenting with some features on my camera!

We ate lunch at this cool crepe place in the farmers market. Everything was made fresh, and I mean fresh! They cut all the veggies, fruit and cheese as they made your crepe! Hmmmm...delicious!









No comments: