So we all know Samantha can be amazing and say the funniest, most embarrassing things I have ever heard a child say. Even from the time she could barely talk, interesting things would come out of her mouth. As she is getting older, her use of vocabulary and her understanding of these words continues to amaze me. She is getting more funny though...take yesterday for instance. We were at Target spending some of Jacob's birthday money. She had been doing this "spontaneous singing" all day thanks to Suzy and this great microphone from Peter Piper Pizza which makes her even louder. Well, the singing continued into Target with the exception of the microphone. She would add verses to her songs based on which isles we happen to pass at the time. As we were finished paying and headed to the doors to leave, she flips her body around, extends her arms straight out, does a little bow and proceeds to say very loudly, "I am here all week!" As if her whole audience in Target was coming to her show! Where does she come up with these things. I am laughing again as I replay the images over and over in my head. She is a funny girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment