Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Fort Self
Some of my favorite memories growing up was when my brother and I would build a fort in the house using chairs and blankets. We would set up a tiny black and white TV, bring our toys and sleep in the fort. Those were some fun times...so I decided I would build one for our kids this past weekend. It had to be significantly bigger to accomidate all the kiddos but it was much more sturdy as I used zip ties to attach the blankets to the chairs. The babies did not sleep in the fort, but Shane and the big kids did. I rented them a movie, they stayed up late to watch it then all crashed. I was lucky enough to spend the evening with a friend and when I got home after 11:00pm I took the "sleeping" pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable! How fun! I love that you got pics of them sleeping and none of them woke up! You are a fun mommy! I pray that you will still be able to go camping. :( God's will be done.
Post a Comment