We finished up our summer with one last camping trip of the season. We went up the rim near Clint's Well. I do not think I have ever gone camping on a holiday weekend and oh man, it was busy. We left early Fri morning, and I am so glad we did. We had friends meet us Fri night and they said there was a 10 mile back up coming into Payson. We had a great time as always. We love the fellowship and food with friends. We love making these kind of memories for our children. We did come home Sun afternoon partly because it rained most of Sat. night and Sun morning, and to avoid traffic. Now I am up to my elbows in muddy laundry but would not change a thing! I added a bunch of pics so enjoy a bit of our weekend!
PS Asjiah did great this weekend! By Sat. AM she did not complain once about pain, I think getting away was exactly what she needed. I will update more about her after our appointment next week.
1 comment:
What great pics...can't wait to see the rest. I hope you had fun last night at Peter Piper.
Post a Comment