Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Court Update for Nathan
Through this whole time of uncertainty, and at moments down right despair, God kept whispering in my ear "wait". I would say "oh, ok wait...what else is there to do?" But, again (a lesson I should already know) I needed to trust in our Lord and wait for Him to act. We had a mediation and hearing last week and again today and the outcome was all we could have hoped. For the first time we feel hopeful that Nathan and his brothers have been given a voice. We are set for a Dependency Trial in Oct and have a tremendous amount of work to do with regards to getting ready for the trial but again, waiting on the Lord and His timing has proved to be the best plan. Thank you to all who have been praying...those we know about and those we do not. We have felt God's peace comfort our anxious hearts and believe your prayers have helped. Our Christian family means so much to us. Be blessed in the rest of your week dear friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As we continue to pray for you and Shane, I wanted to share this with you... Psalm 40. The whole chapter makes me think of you and your story.
So glad to hear things are feeling better...waiting...it's so tuff but we are praying! Hang in there my dear friends!
Thank you for this update and we will keep praying.... What an amazing story this is so far....
Post a Comment