Sunday, July 19, 2009
Weekend Report Card...C-
Not my finest weekend as a mother. I think I attacked the weekend a bit strong. I sort of ramped up my attitude and was going to survive the weekend without Shane by not letting anyone push me over, well that sort of back fired by Sunday afternoon. Nathan had a full blown, 1.5 hrs tantrum at my in-laws church. Talk about embarrassing! I realized that I probably should have just gone with the flow and been more relaxed than I normally am and maybe things would have turned out differently. Oh well, lesson learned! I did manage to have ice cream sundays on Fri night and bake cookies on Sat. Oh, and I got caught up on "girlie" TV, the shows Shane prefers not watch! We were all happy to see Dad this afternoon and looking forward to a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment