We have had a few busy days as the last week of school before Christmas break came to a close. Samantha had a small dance recital and of course hammed it up the whole time, and she has improved dramatically. Jacob decorated gingerbread houses at school and I was invited to go and help. I enjoyed this special time with him and we went out shopping for Dad after. Asjiah has been begging to get her ears pierced for weeks now and we just got permission from her Mom so off we went last night. She was excited until it came time to actually do it, then she fought and kicked. The girls managed to get it done and she was pretty mad at me for about 15min. but then was fine once we got home. Then finally, Samantha had a little program in her class today. They sang a song and recited a poem, plus we made a gift for Dad. It is these moments that I love for as a Mom! More fun in the days to follow until Christmas!
Gotta love those blue eyes...
1 comment:
So much fun!
Post a Comment