I was greeted by mostly smiling faces and super excited gift givers this morning. Each one had a gift directly from the heart!!! Jacob got me some fancy pantsy jewelry, Samantha got me nail polish and lip gloss, and Asjiah was thrilled to give me a pink purse with Hannah Montana on it. The babies got me a cute Christmas tee shirt. It was very special to see the three older ones take such heart in giving...they are all very sweet! AND I cannot forget Shane, who got up too early, baked my cake and made homemade, from scratch, buttermilk blueberry pancakes! What a blessing!
Yummy!

Yummy!
At lunchtime we picked Jacob up from school and went out for mexican food...my favorite! We are going to have cake after dinner. All in all, a nice, relaxing day!
Jacob took this picture of Shane and I, thanks buddy!
Then, in a bit of an impromptu dinner, Suzy took me to D-Vine for a glass of wine and amazing appetizers. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this and I felt so grown up and sophisticated,.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Awesome pictures with your new camera flash =)
You looked absolutely beautiful on Sunday in your birthday teal. Either that or you just wear joy very well:-)
Happy Birthday... Can't wait to see more pictures with your fancy flash!
Post a Comment