Monday, December 15, 2008

Sweetest Hubby ever!

So, I am literally speechless. My birthday is tomorrow and Shane came home from work today and said, "hey, you want your present now?" I was a bit confused and said I could wait, but he said he couldn't. Ok, so I was beginning to get excited...what could it be? Well, to my shock he bought me a camera accessory...a new, fancy, way cool flash!!!!! I am overjoyed! As I get more and more into this photography stuff I have realized that yes, there is a bit of natural ability but also a whole bunch of quality accessories! The flash allows me to move the light around to capture closer to what the eye sees. He wanted me to have it tonight so I could practice and be ready for tomorrow...so sweet! Anyway, the kids, always willing models, jumped at the chance to play. I just love how the light is above them, just like the sun was shining in my house. (Thanks for that analogy Joy!) I feel more and more confident to take even better pictures...can't wait for the opportunities.



No comments: