Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Zoo lights rescheduled

We had plans to do Zoo Lights with the kids Monday but God decided His plants needed water instead. The kids were a bit disappointed so we invited Grandma Self over to play games in hopes of getting over the distress...and it worked! As you can see Jacob had something happen to him. I think his reaction is priceless and I love that this pictures tells a great story of the game time. We then decided, after watching the weather that we should jump at the chance to go last night because it looked like there would be a chance of rain the rest of the week. It was CRAZY!!! So many people, but we planned for the crowds and had a back up wagon to haul some kids. They all enjoyed it and I do have to say it is a spectacular sight equal to that of our church!
PS: Just a side note, Nathan is wearing a beanie that Jacob had as a toddler...I had a emotional mommy moment, but I am fine now! He is just as cute in it too although you can't really tell because he liked the lights more than getting his picture taken!

No comments: