Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Samantha!


Samantha has been begging to get a pedicure for about 9mths and we told her it was something very special we would do for her birthday. On Tues night her and I went to have our toes done and she liked it way too much!!! She picked a color to match her cast and I think you can see her coming a mile away with the florecent pink toes and nails. She is changing into such a big girl and it hardly seems real that she could be 6. Love you baby girl!!!


This is her giggling because it "tickled so bad" when they scrubbed her feet. I hope we make this a birthday tradition!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the polka dot leggings! Happy Birthday Samantha!

Anonymous said...

Her outfit is adorable!!! What a fun memory! Happy Birthday Sam!