Ok, so we have an issue in our family...well, I should say on the male side of the family anyway, that people awake in the middle of the night, carry on full conversation while walking around the house and in the morning have NO recollection. Jacob last night, after only being in bed for about 1.5 hours walked all the way down stairs, spoke incoherently to Shane so what did he do...get the camera of course. He took this picture of Jacob because he wanted to ask him if he would remember it in the morning. Jacob saw the picture and laughed at his expression, and asked when that picture was taken. He could not remember it at all. Shane has been laughing all morning...oh the things we do to our kids.
PS Ok, I talk in my sleep too
1 comment:
Just to clarify I do not sleep talk!
Shane
Post a Comment