Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend in the pines

Ahhhhhhh is all I really have to say about being in the mountain this past weekend. We spent most of the weekend outside and LOVED every moment. We hiked, played baseball, threw the football around and enjoyed a campfire with marshmallows. This was one of the best weekends up north we have had in a really long time. The kids attitudes were amazing and I can't help but wonder if this heat makes us all grumpy sometimes. Anyway, I also took an opportunity to practice some photo shoot poses and composition. We won't be going up anytime soon since Jacob's soccer games start in a couple weeks so we just pray it starts to cool down in the valley.



Grandma with the big kiddos


Grandpa giving us some campfire tunes on his Indian flute

Painting on her new tea set she got for her birthday.

Early morning playtime while some were still sleeping

Of course games....matching the bugs for the little ones

Adorable!!

Showing off their bellies...heeheee!


A bit blurry but what can you expect in almost dark conditions...still love it!

I LOVE this shot...he is a true outdoor boy!

Can you see the pure joy on his face playing baseball!!! He thought he was in heaven!

I took individual shots of each kid




Captured a sweet moment...

1 comment:

Dana said...

LOVE your pics!! especially the top one of the 2 big kids. amazing and so precious.