Monday, September 14, 2009
One last time this season...
We made our way to the ballpark one last time this season on Fri night. Of course we had to take the train again, another big highlight of our trips. We also were "wined and dined" by the Dbacks Season Ticket Sales staff and got a behind the scenes tour. Shane said I was drooling and had eyeball popping out of my head when we realized we were mere steps from the clubhouse down below decks. I saw our best rookie Gerrardo Parra in the batting cages...so EXCITING to be that close. We stood next too the dug out and over all I was just a kid in the candy store. Besides me, can you tell which kids are fans and which ones are there for the food? (Look at the clothes) Once again, we had a great time as a family, but we did leave early as it was not a good game and the kids can only take so much baseball. However, I was asked first thing the next morning by Nathan, "Mommy, we go train and go baseball today?", "No baby, we are not." I love this fun family outing!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love this outing! my kind of family evening =). of course i like the food as much as the baseball. have you tried their garlic fries?!! glad you guys had fun and that you got a tour- serious love from God!
Post a Comment